Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome to Pamela's World

Welcome to my blog. Yes, I know, how original? ha ha ha...In an attempt to cultivate a more tech-savy way of life, I have decided to start my very own web-blog/blog-blog. All of my videos will also be posted on facebook.com as well for those of you who just don't have the time for a visit to my new home :)

Now, you probably want to know, what is this girl I have never heard of before going to post about. Well...the plan is to blog about everything: life's strange occurences that you may never have thought to think about before like the dos and don't of drive-through decorum or at home tattoo fading kits just to name a couple. The world is full of entertaining, crazy, questionable, and dare I say morally ambiguous individuals who just make life all the more interesting. Stay tuned.....more is to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment